Drummond Street Services is running free information sessions for multicultural LGBTIQ+ people about keeping our communities safe from COVID-19.
The sessions are safe spaces to ask questions and receive non-judgemental and helpful information. There’s no need to register – you can join anonymously.
Step 1. Find a time that suits you
Thursday 14 October 6.00–6.30pm (Zoom link)
Friday 15 October 11.00–11.30am (Zoom link)
Tuesday 19 October 4.00–4.30pm (Zoom link)
Wednesday 20 October 1.00–1.30pm (Zoom link)
More dates to come.
Step 2. Join us!
Click on the Zoom link above to join the session.
Factsheets and other resources
We’re working hard on factsheets to go with the information sessions. These will be available in early November in:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Easy English
In the meantime, you can find more information about COVID-19 in multiple languages on the Victorian Government’s Coronavirus website.
We would like to thank all our partners for their support towards developing and promoting this project:
- 1800 My Options
- 3CR Community Radio
- Aleph Melbourne
- Archer Magazine
- Asian Australian Rainbow Alliance (AAuRA) – a branch of Asian Australian Alliance (AAA)
- Asylum Seeker Resource Centre’s (ASRC) Gender Clinic
- Australian GLBTIQ Multicultural Council (AGMC)
- Centre for Culture, Ethnicity & Health
- cohealth’s Refugee and Asylum Seeker Health Service
- Helem Melbourne
- Many Coloured Sky
- Meld Magazine
- Study Melbourne
- The Institute of Many (TIM)
- Thorne Harbour Health
- Transgender Victoria
- Uniting Asylum Seeker Programs
- Yellow Kitties
Got more questions?
You can email us at email@example.com to find out more about this project.